Equality For All CIC
We are a user led Organisation with a wealth of experience of the sector.
The founder has worked within the sector for over thirteen years.
Our practice is underpinned by the Equality Act 2010. We provide a range of innovative services including therapeutic activities.
• People with mental health problems
• Disabled people of all impairment groups and their family members (including carers)
In addition, the company will provide benefit to the wider community through the provision of services to people with disabilities and/or mental health issues.
• To promote equality and inclusion
• To promote choice and control
• To empower people to make informed choices
To provide innovative support services promoting choice, inclusion and independence.